Salesforce Platinum Quick Start Package20 Hours for Small Businesses with Salesforce for $3300
The Salesforce Platinum Quick Start Package is good for small businesses that are adopting Salesforce for the first time. It can be used on any edition of Salesforce, and it focuses on the features below. It is a great tool for businesses new to cloud computing or CRM or ones that are migrating to Salesforce from another system like ACT, Zoho or Sugar. Our goal is to get your company up and running quickly and efficiently. Collabrax understands the importance of getting you back to what you do best – running a successful and profitable business.
The 5 Keys to a Successful Implementation
- Planning and Preparation
- Setup and Customization
- User Adoption
- Continuous Improvement
20 Hours with a Salesforce Certified Admin that includes:
Process Discovery and Salesforce Design
- A Kick-off call with the customer team to identify current business processes and customization needs for each of the main objects (Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity) in Salesforce.
- Branding of your Salesforce account to include your organization logo.
- Basic Salesforce customizations to promote greater usability and adoption of basic overall best practices.
- Setup of User licenses and assignment to standard or custom Profiles.
- Sharing, Security, and Role configuration.
- Up to two (2) Page Layout for each of the main Objects**.
- Up to 80 total custom Fields, to be set up across all of the main Objects**.
- Up to six (6) custom Reports.
- Up to four (4) custom Views and up to three (3) Validation Rules.
- Up to two (2) Dashboard containing three (3) Components (reports) each.
- Up to two (2) Workflow Rules or Processes.
- Import of two (2) data files – ready-to-import, single sheet CSVs or Excel workbooks for Leads, Accounts/Contacts, and/or Opportunities.
- Map Lead, Account/Contact, and/or Opportunity data fields to related Salesforce fields
- Virtual training (up to 2 hours total) for unlimited Salesforce users on overall basic administration and usage of Salesforce CRM.
- Follow-up 30-minute Q&A session no more than 3 weeks after the completion of Quick Start.