Registration for this course is now closed. You can watch a video of the course below.
Salesforce Reports Training for all Editions This one-hour, instructor-led online tutorial provides fundamental Salesforce CRM training and best practices on creating custom reports. Watch video now:
Who Should Take This Course
- Administrators or general users who are responsible for using Salesforce to build or modify reports (any addition of Salesforce.com).
Key Topics Covered in Tutorial
How to create, modify, and run reports to quickly find and analyze your key business data. The curriculum includes:
- Overview of the Reports tab and structure
- How to quickly find your favorite reports and dashboards
- Standard reports: A review of salesforce.com-provided reports and how to make quick changes
- Report Builder Basics: How to use filters, groupings and summarize data, and user interface
- Tools to create and save a brand new report
- Adding charts to your report
- Printing and exporting report results
Benefits & Features
- Virtual Program – Immediate tools without travel or out of the office time. Meet your instructor live through our sharing platform.
- Small classes – We encourage Q&A during and at the end of each topic.
- Live interactive instructor-led sessions – This is not a recording.
- Substitution allowed. You may substitute any person from your organization if you are unable to attend.
- FREE retake privileges. If you want to go through it again, you may retake the course one time for free within 6 months of your original class date.
- This program is taught by salesforce.com Certified Administrators.
What is Not Covered
Advanced reporting features such as matrix reports, joined reports, report formulas and conditional formatting are covered in the Salesforce Advance Reporting (REP201). If you are looking for customized Salesforce CRM training specific to your organization’s needs, please contact us to arrange for private sessions.